UpdateDid you know you can access your 2021 Win/Loss Statement in seconds through the Yaamava’ App or by logging in to My Club Serrano? Download your statement today!
App Quick Tip: Locate your statement on the App by logging in and tapping the “Support” icon on the home screen’s menu carousel.
Spin And Win
Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum.Sign up now
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
- When you voluntarily provide it to us
- When you sign up and create an account
- When you register and enroll for a Club Serrano card
- When you sign up to receive emails, special promotions, offers, event information, the Yaamava' Resort & Casino Newsletter, or other communications (e.g., social media sites)
- When you play games on our websites or mobile apps
- From third parties for our business purposes
- When you make purchases
- When you communicate with us
- When you submit a request for a Win/Loss Form
- When you submit a request for an IRS Form W-2G or Form 1099
- When you consent to receive text messages, we collect your mobile telephone number, in order to send you the text messages; you will also have the option to stop receiving text messages
- When you contact us offline or submit information to us offline
- When you apply for a job with us
- When you use our Kiosks
- When you provide it through our websites
- When you provide it through our mobile apps
- Directly from you, at your direction, or with your consent
- In connection with your use of the Services (e.g., via our websites and devices you connect to the Services)
- From our service providers, partners, and third parties, such as those discussed in the “How We Use Your Information” and “How We Share Your Information” sections below
- From other platforms that you may use to engage with us
- Automatically, from devices that you use to connect to our website and app
- In public areas, through our use of safety and security technologies that we may use when you visit our locations
From time to time, we may use or augment the personal information we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, and other third parties, including to perform obligations required under applicable law. We may also use such third-party information to confirm contact information or to better understand your interests by associating demographic information with the information you have provided.
What Happens If You Do Not Provide Your Personal Information To Us?
If you do not provide personal information that we request or require in connection with our Services or our business functions and activities, we may not be able to provide our Services to you or be able to respond to an inquiry or a complaint or be able to assist you in other ways. For example, we also may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want.