PLAY YOUR BEST HANDS!Play for your chance to win it all in this one-day tournament!
1st | $25,000 Cash OR $50,000 in Promotional Chips.
(10) Winners of $500 in Promotional Chips in a bonus drawing at the conclusion of the tournament, excluding the tournament winner(s).
Spin And Win
Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum.Sign up now
- The tournament will be held on Thursday, December 14, 2023 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm, in pit 7 located near The Lotus 8 Palace.
- Club Serrano members may register to participate in the tournament from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Tournament entry fee is $200 and may only be paid in exact cash or standard betting chips.
- Members may re-buy into the tournament during the preliminary rounds for a fee of $200 per re-buy. Re-buys are unlimited but restricted based on total participants per day. The maximum number of participants for the preliminary round is 180.
- Seating assignments will be provided by Table Games tournament official on a first come, first serve basis.
- Preliminary Rounds
- Preliminary rounds will be held from approximately 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Rounds are sit-and-go style in which winners are determined by highest final chip count.
- The eighteen (18) players with the highest chip count from preliminary rounds will advance to the Semi-finals.
- Semi-Final Round
- Semi-final round will be held from approximately 9:00pm to 10:00pm.
- There will be up to three (3) tables with up to six (6) players on each.
- The top two (2) players with the highest chip count from each table will advance to the final table.
- Final Table
- The final table will be held from approximately 10:00pm to 11:00pm.
- The final table is winner take all and the winner will have the option to collect a cash prize OR a Promotional Chip prize.
- Players at the final table may agree to split the prize if they are all in agreement of the prize type (i.e. all winners must take either cash or chips). For any amount that cannot be equally distributed, the player with the most chips at the conclusion of the semi-final round will be awarded the difference.
- If final table play begins, the players must commit to finishing the session.
- Bonus Drawing
- At the conclusion of the tournament, a bonus drawing will be held for tournament participants, excluding the tournament winner(s).
- Ten (10) winners will be drawn to receive $500 in promotional chips. Winners will have five (5) minutes to claim their prize. There will be no redraws.
- Participation into a tournament is not guaranteed if a member is unable to register during the times stated in these official rules. No special circumstances will warrant the delaying of a tournament to be able to accommodate individuals or groups of individuals.
- All Promotional Chips are non-transferable. If Promotional Chips are given away, participants will be subject to not be able to participate in future tournaments.
- Standard Betting Rules:
- Non-negotiable tournament chips will be used in each round. Tournament chips may not be used for any other purpose and must be returned at the end of each session.
- Each player starts with $10,000 in tournament chips.
- A minimum of $100 must be placed on either player or banker. No maximum limit. In addition to a player or banker bet, players may place a tie bet of $100 - $1000.
- Players may not wager "Banker" and "Player" simultaneously.
- A player may not place a "Tie" bet only.
- Standard Yaamava’ Baccarat rules will apply, with the exception that no Panda, Dragon, or progressive bets will be allowed.
- All rounds will consist of 18 hands, except Semi and Final Round will consist of 24 hands.
- Players must play every hand.
- Only in the Semi and Final round will there be a chip count. This will occur on the 23rd hand in the semi-final and final round.
- If a player has less than the minimum bet remaining, the player will automatically be eliminated from play with a score of zero (0).
- Participants may only bet on their own spot.
- All Banker, Player and Tie bets must be in increments of $100 in tournament chips.
- A rotating marker will indicate the betting order for each hand, starting with the first bet in chair #1.
- After a bet is made and finalized by the dealer, it cannot be changed.
- Players are expected to make their bets in a timely manner. If a supervisor must request a bet be made, the player will have fifteen (15) seconds to bet; otherwise, the minimum bet will automatically be placed on the banker hand.
- Secret Bet:
- Table Games Management will inform players of the Secret Bet option at the start of the tournament.
- Secret bets will be made only for the final hand of the final table for tournaments open to all Club Serrano members.
- Secret bets will be made for the final hand of all rounds for invitational tournaments.
- Players will receive a secret bet card.
- After the 17th or 23rd hand of each session, the Table Games dealer will verify the chip count of each player. Once all counts are verified, players are no longer permitted to touch, cover, move, or alter their chip stack. Once the amount won or lost from the secret bet card is verified by a Table Games supervisor, the dealer may add or remove the difference in chips from the appropriate player chip stacks.
- On the secret bet card, they will write either player or banker and the amount of money they would like to wager, from $100 up to the amount of chips in front of them. They may also include a tie bet from $100-$1000.
- The secret bet card will then be placed face down on the tie line.
- After the final hand has been dealt, secret bets will be exposed, and the amount of the wager will be added to or subtracted from the player’s remaining chips.
- The Table Games tournament supervisor must verify secret bets.
- Table Games Management will inform players of the Secret Bet option at the start of the tournament.
- Tournament Procedures:
- When the tournament is about to begin, the tournament format, rules and betting structure will be conveyed to the players by a tournament official.
- Players may not change tables or seats without a tournament official’s approval.
- It may become necessary to reassign tables or seats to accommodate players with special needs.
- In order to keep betting and play fair and even for all players, a rotating Dealer button will be used. The Dealer button will start in seat #1 and will rotate clockwise around the table requiring a different player to place their bet first in each hand. This negates any sort of seating advantage and keeps the players on an even playing field.
- If a player is not in their assigned seat at the start of the round, no cards will be dealt to their spot. The required amount of starting chips will be placed on the missing player’s spot, and a minimum bet in tournament chips will be deducted from their chip stack for each hand missed for the first five (5) hands.
- If the player does not begin play prior to the start of the sixth (6) hand, the player will then be disqualified by default and their chips removed from play.
- For the Final Round, if they are not at their table at the start of the round they will be disqualified.
- Players will place bets in order, starting with the player to the right of the Dealer button.
- Chips must be visible and stacked by denomination at all times.
- The player with the Dealer button will always bet last.
- Every player must make a minimum bet on every deal or they may bet the maximum bet if so inclined.
- When it is a player’s turn to bet, and they have released chips in the betting area, their bet amount cannot be changed.
- Bets made out of turn will not be binding. If a player places a bet in their betting area before it is their turn to bet, when it is their turn to bet, they may either let the bet stand or remove the bet and bet a different amount.
- A player sitting at the table may not sit out a hand and must bet at least the minimum bet every hand.
- If a player misses a hand because they have left the table, the Dealer will remove one minimum bet chip from the player’s stack and place the chip in the Dealer’s rack.
- Misdealt hands that cannot be backed up will void all hands. Bets may be adjusted by the players in betting order, and a replacement hand will be completed.
- Ties - If two or more players are tied, each remaining participant will receive $10,000 in tournament chips and a four (4) hand playoff will be used to determine the advancing player or winner. If still tied after four (4) hands, there will be a sudden death playoff, which will continue until a winner is decided. Players will draw for seat position. The button will start in seat #1.
- If all of the players lose all of their chips on the same hand, the player(s) who started the hand with the most chips will be considered the table winner(s).
- In the final round, if two or more players are eliminated on the same hand, the player who began the hand with the most chips will place higher in the final ranking.
- If the players started with the same amount of chips, it will be ranked as a tie and prizes will be divided equally between them.
- Players may not be coached while at the table, whether the player is in a hand or in-between hands.
- Players will be required to use English only while at the table.
- Tournament participants will not be allowed to discuss strategy with other participants during play.
- Communication, either verbal or visual (signaling) will not be permitted between players and/or spectators. This may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize money.
- Spectators who draw attention to or comment on play or bets may be asked to leave the area.
- By participating in the tournament, each participant agrees to and acknowledges that they will abide by the official rules, regulations and procedures of the tournament.
- In the event of a dispute, the tournament official’s decision will be final. All disputes must be handled at the time of the dispute. Once a new hand is dealt, a dispute will not be considered.
- Any violations of the tournament rules may result in immediate disqualification of the player(s) involved.
- Any players caught playing unethically, especially those in collusion, may be disqualified from the tournament and/or permanently banned from play in future tournaments.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Withholding taxes will be collected upon issuance of prize money as required by applicable laws.
- By participating in this promotion, you grant Yaamava’ Resort and Casino at San Manuel permission to print, publish, televise, or otherwise use your name, city, state, photograph, or any likeness of you for promotional purposes.
- Yaamava’ independent representatives/agents, employees, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the tournament.
- Persons who have voluntarily or involuntarily been excluded from the property or who have requested self-exclusion from the property are not eligible to participate in the tournament.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify this tournament at any time.
1st | $25,000 Cash OR $50,000 Promotional Chips